Thursday, October 18, 2007

Get Rid of 'em Apartment / Roommate Hunting Woes


They say that death and taxes are one of the greatest worries that anyone ever has to face. I think that is correct, but we must add two more worries to the list: finding roommates and finding apartments to live in. I am sure you agree. If you don’t agree, it only means that you have not been in a position that required getting a roommate soon.

So, you can imagine my joy when I came across the end to all roommate and apartment search woes. I came across roomster.net. It is clearly the ultimate site for roommate hunting as well as apartment hunting all rolled into one.

If you are looking for apartments or roommates in US, UK, or Canadian cities, roomster.net will help you locate the right match for you. For instance, I looked up the listings for Salt Lake City, Utah and could find the listings based on my criteria: I could find roommates by gender, age group, or even zodiac sign.

Anyone who has been sharing an apartment knows how crucial and frustrating it can be to try and gel with your roommate. Hence the search feature based on criteria of your choice is a true god send.

No comments: