Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fond Vacuum



Sometimes it pays to go back to one's roots. Go back to where one came from. Recently I got such an opportunity when a friend of mine told me about a website he has about Pressure Die Casting for Brass. Since I have note really been into engineering related stuff since my under graduate degree, this certainly got me curious. After all, the Internet seems all about articles and social networking and pictures and uploads and downloads, not to forget email.

So, I decided to have a look see and find out what this was all about. My curiosity was suitably rewarded by finding pages on Vacuum Valves and Vacuum Die Casting Equipments and Machines. If this is the kind of stuff you want to read about then I have just given you a great site to go to.

And remember it is not only about one kind of valve or valve assembly. For instance, it has article about valves and their assembly:
  • outside the die
  • on the die matrix
  • on the die matrix with the compensator inside the die-holder
I recommend that you visit the site.

No comments: