Friday, September 28, 2007

The Bed Is the Home Within the Home


When you need to be comforted you head home. Home is indeed where the heart is. But within your own home you find the greatest comfort when you are in bed. This is the place you rest, relax, and rejuvenate yourself after a long night's sleep. Of course some of us bloggers never get to sleep at all, but that is a different matter.

What makes a bed special? I think that in addition to being of the correct size, the sheets and linen used on the beds are pretty important. That and the quality of the mattress define how comfortable you are going to be in bed.

In my quest to bring you; my valuable readers; the best sites on the whole World Wide Web, I have recently discovered a site a great variety of bedroom fabrics. I especially liked their duvet covers. I would certainly like to have some of them on my bed. How about you?

Naturally, it is not just about sheets. The Bedroom requires exquisite curtains, and those curtains require tassels, and all of this will be available to you at TerryFabrics.co.uk
Like all the other sites that I have recommended in the past, make sure that you visit this one too.

No comments: