Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Willa Holland

Your name?
Mike D.

What is your site called?
Willa Holland pictures, wallpapers, biography, video clips and more

How old is the site?
A week old

What is the one unique feature of this site?
Great design filled media rich content

Do you make money from this site?
It's a week old, not really

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
AdSense for now, maybe some CPM in the future

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
Between $1K and $2.5K. But it will take time for it to reach this value.

What are your plans with this site?
I think this is the first website that I'm not selling the moment I finish it

What sites are your biggest competitors?
There are some older websites, but I cant call them competitors. I will crush them!

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
I kinda do, for a week old site. For the most important ones.

How have you promoted this site in the past?
A bit of chit chat here and there.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
Hoping to make it so good that it becomes viral. Until then, on forums, blogs, and such

No comments: