Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Virtual Office Assistance for Management Consultants

Your name?
Jennifer Irving

What is your site called?
Executive Administrative Solutions

How old is the site?
18 months

What is the one unique feature of this site?
Providing executive-level support to clients

Do you make money from this site?
Selling Services

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
Selling Services

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
As my site reflects my company's personality, I would never sell it.

What are your plans with this site?
The site is still evolving to better serve my market. I'm hoping to add more articles for my visitors.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
The site is still evolving to better serve my market. I'm hoping to add more articles for my visitors.

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
administrative solutions, and slowly gaining with virtual office assistance

How have you promoted this site in the past?
Networking, Virtual Assistant Directories, search engine marketing

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
Search Engine Marketing

No comments: