Saturday, December 30, 2006

ItsMnM Collaborative Blog

Your name?
Gary Rodgers

What is your site called?
ItsMnM

How old is the site?
Nearly seven months I'm surprised I've made it this far!

What is the one unique feature of this site?
The guides that I custom make, I call them "For Dummies" guides. I make them so that the average computer user can comprehend them.

Do you make money from this site?
I've made about $20.00 off of it, but I put it all back into the blog.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
The ads that are on top, I try to have them blend into the background so as not to make the page look bad.

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
The ads that are on top, I try to have them blend into the background so as not to make the page look bad.

What are your plans with this site?
Well I want to get my readers more involved with the site, so I created an "Ask Us" section where they can ask me or my partner about anything.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
I suppose I could say just about every other blog on the internet.

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
Well since my blog isn't about anything in particular I would have to say that the answer is no.

How have you promoted this site in the past?
Link Exchanges, putting the link in my signatures on forums, word of mouth, and on one occasion I purchased a link.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
Well I want to get a lot of backlinks up, so I would probably do link exchanges with similar blogs, maybe purchase some ad space somewhere, and of course I'm hoping I get this on your site.

No comments: