Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Snes Classics, Super Nintendo Roms, Games & Emulators

Your name?
Lee Cooper

What is your site called?
Super Nintendo Classics

How old is the site?
Three Weeks Old

What is the one unique feature of this site?
It offers everything you can think of related to the Super Nintendo. SNES Articles, Games, Roms, Emulators, Reviews, Forums & Wallpaper. A real nice combination.

Do you make money from this site?
Nope, this isn't a commercial site.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
Eventually it will be advertising with Google AdSense, but right now i choose not to display any ADS.

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
I don't have any intentions of selling this site. But I've seen other game websites sell for outstanding amounts of money!

What are your plans with this site?
My plan is to keep adding content, and make it huge. I'm hoping for a really big forum community, and i'm hoping members enjoy the site as much as i do making it!

What sites are your biggest competitors?
There's a few oldies that have been around for some time that are taking the #1 spot in Google, they won't be there for much longer though!

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
Not yet as I'm only new, but i do intend on ranking well for everything the site has to offer.

How have you promoted this site in the past?
Because it's so new and getting close to completion.. I've started doing some promotion, nothing too serious yet though.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
Well, I've made sure i have optimised the site to my best potential for SEO. I plan on getting a lot of links and getting the site featured on blogs like this

No comments: