Saturday, November 25, 2006

Free Web Development Tutorials and Articles

Your name?
Daniel Brady

What is your site called?
Tutorials Database

How old is the site?
2 months old.

What is the one unique feature of this site?
An emphasis on Web Development; you can find a wealth of knowledge about many niches of web development.

Do you make money from this site?
Yeah.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
Google AdSense. (I've written an article on AdSense Revenue - http://www.tutorials-db.com/articles/1/)

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
I guess only $500. In saying that, I wouldn't sell for this price as I believe the website has much potential for higher revenue.

What are your plans with this site?
To build traffic, index tutorials and release many more useful articles.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
www.pixel2life.com
www.tutorialized.com
www.good-tutorials.com

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
No, the website is still quite new. I rank well for obscure search terms:
rotating sig script
make ipb component

How have you promoted this site in the past?
Link exchanges. SEO.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
Most link exchanges and SEO. I hope to increase the traffic I get from Google.

No comments: