Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tile and Grout Cleaning in Tampa - Florida

Your name?
Diego Marins

What is your site called?
The Grout Experts

How old is the site?
About one year but everytime I look it up it shows as over two years old. I think I may have bought this site a few months after it had expired from the past owner which is nice for me =)

What is the one unique feature of this site?
It's about tile and grout cleaning in my area. More and more people are looking for services online instead of the yellow pages so my site lets people find my service online and they can get info about my company before they call - which pre-qualifies them.

Do you make money from this site?
Yes, but not in the traditional internet marketing sense. I do tile and grout cleaning and this site promotes me and my company. Every job and lead I get from the web is nice because they usually wouldn't have been able to find me otherwise.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
Just getting people to call me for my service. Our average job is around 300-400 dollars so it's always a nice way to get customers.

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
If I were to sell the business I would also include the site with it. I image it would add another $1000 dollars to the value assuming I had alot of links built up and maintained good rankings.

What are your plans with this site?
Lots! I have a new design that is being implemented which can be found at www.groutexperts.com/new which is far and away better than my current site. So to have it totally updated and add the additional resources and FAQ's up so people understand the service I offer and what I can for them.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
I can't really think of any because I only service a 40 mile radius and there are so few people that do what I do but I suppose:http://www.stanleysteemer.com/

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
In google I rank almost no where. Believe it or not I had a customer call me and tell me he found me on page 5 or 6! Why he kept going that far I'll never know but that gave me an idea of where I was.

In Yahoo I'm doing well for Tampa Tile Cleaning and is where I have gotten virtually all of my search engine business.

How have you promoted this site in the past?
In google I rank almost no where. Believe it or not I had a customer call me and tell me he found me on page 5 or 6! Why he kept going that far I'll never know but that gave me an idea of where I was.In Yahoo I'm doing well for Tampa Tile Cleaning and is where I have gotten virtually all of my search engine business.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
I will continue to do link building and paid listing on some of the bigger websites that are about tile and grout.

No comments: