Friday, September 01, 2006

Blog Promotion - advice for new and experienced bloggers.

Your name?
Darren Cronian

What is your site called?
Blogged Out!

How old is the site?
Previously it was my personal blog, but it was re-launched on the 26 August 2006 as a blog promotion blog.

What is the one unique feature of this site?
The majority of blog promotion ideas will be unique, and will enable the blogger to run a successful blog.

Do you make money from this site?
Not at the moment, but I am hoping to earn an income from the blog via Adsense and other revenue ideas I'll be introducing.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
There isn't a revenue stream at the moment.

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
At the moment I have no intention to sell - the aim is to build up content and a readership. I have no idea of the sale cost of blogs.

What are your plans with this site?
To build it into a popular resource for new and experienced bloggers. Whilst I don't want to be a Darren Rowse (Problogger) I'd like to make the blog a great free resource for bloggers.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
I guess Problogger is my biggest "competitor"

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
Not at the moment - but I will. I have another blog which is ranking very high in the search engine and is receiving 1,000+ visitors a day.

How have you promoted this site in the past?
I haven't yet - but promoting it on webmaster forums, blog forums, and running SEO campaign on the blog to launch it.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
Most definatly, what is the point in putting alot of effort into the project if you don't intend to promote it.

No comments: