Saturday, August 26, 2006

Free webmaster tools provider

There are many page rank checker and backlink checker sites out there. What I like about this one is that it alerts you to changes in Rank or BL. I guess that is why they chose to call it Rank-Alert :) Another interesting feature of this site is the vision and ambition of the webmaster. Read the interview to find out how Chinmay intends to take on Digitalpoint.com, Seochat.com and iwebtool.com.

Your name?
Chinmay Shubhransu

What is your site called?
RankAlert

How old is the site?
3 Months

What is the one unique feature of this site?
The main tool called RankAlert, This tool is a Backlink/Pagerank tracker. once you add your URL it keeps tracking the backlink and Pagerank of given URL and as soon as it detects any changes it sends a mail to the Owner. Its very useful and unique service.

Do you make money from this site?
Yes. I make money through Ads. Services are totaly free.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
Google Adsense

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
Not intended to sell it.

What are your plans with this site?
Making it popular within webmaster community, and I want to keep it useful for all webmasters. I will add new tools time to time (Time is the only factor with me)I have to run a bunch of other sites but whnever I get free time I dedicate that time in coding new tools for this site.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
Digitalpoint.com, Seochat.com and iwebtool.com

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
Since this site is new so not ranked very well in SERP

How have you promoted this site in the past?
All the natural link bulding techniques such as Directory submission, blog posts, reviews etc etc.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
The same way I did in past..

No comments: