Thursday, August 17, 2006

Free File Hosting Service and a Free File Sharing Solution

Your name?
Bheka Mchunu

What is your site called?
Share Big File

How old is the site?
Its over a year and a half now.

What is the one unique feature of this site?
It has no limitations of speed or number of downloads on free accounts.

Do you make money from this site?
Still running at a loss at the moment, but I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
Advertising

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
I wouldn't consider selling it anytime soon. If I ever were to sell it it would be for over a $1 Million Dollards ofcourse by then the revenue would be relevant. I have big dreams for the site, so I wont be selling it soon.

What are your plans with this site?
Growth, growth and more growth .. maybe provide some custom tools that work hadn in hand with the site.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
Rapidshare & Megaupload

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
No, I don't rank well.

How have you promoted this site in the past?
Word of mouth, sharing some funny clips on forums uploaded to my site.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
Using Adword for the most part.

No comments: