Saturday, August 12, 2006

Detroit sports - Lions, Pistons, Tigers, and Red Wings

Your name?
cochise

What is your site called?
Detroit Sports Blog

How old is the site?
Less than a month old

What is the one unique feature of this site?
I have five of my friends, with more coming, contribute to the blog making it more like a community of Detroit Sports fans than one man's opinion.

Do you make money from this site?
Not currently.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
I've set up AdSense but there are no plans to make serious revenue from the site. It is more for fun at this point.

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
If I no longer wanted to blog about my favorite teams I would give the blog away to whoever I thought could run it the best.

What are your plans with this site?
Get more traffic and deliver quality material to read.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
www.need4sheed.blogspot.com
They have been established for quite some time. Not sure if they are really competitors, however, as they only cover the Pistons.

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
No, it is a new site. Though I have been able to find the site through Google.

How have you promoted this site in the past?
Submitted to directories, used MySpace and showed to fellow Detroit fans, link exchange, etc.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
More of the same. I'm new to this so not exactly sure what else to do.

No comments: