Friday, August 25, 2006

Creadirectory

Your name?
Francois Panassac

What is your site called?
Francois Panassac

How old is the site?
Nearly one year old.

What is the one unique feature of this site?
The software is unique as I created it myself.

Do you make money from this site?
Yes I'm making money by selling this script and doing webdesign for people who want a nice looking directory.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
Selling the software itself is my main revenue stream.

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
It might cost around $5000

What are your plans with this site?
I plan on creating new script to bring new incomes.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
My biggest compitors are the websites selling their own directory software. Mine is different because it runs on Windows.

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
I don't really rank well for any terms yet.

How have you promoted this site in the past? Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
I've promoted my site by submitted it in scripts directories and general directories. Also by buying text links on related websites.
I'll try to write articles about related subjects and submit to more directories.

No comments: