Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cartoons,Illustrations, avatars, tutorials, Children puzzles and play

Your name?
Coolgraphs

What is your site called?
Coolgraphs

How old is the site?
3 months old.

What is the one unique feature of this site?
Cartoons on webpages

Do you make money from this site?
Not yet, Presently 0 revenue.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
Not yet known.

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
This site is not for sell.

What are your plans with this site?
I want to showcase great cartoonists and cartoons and offer some free avatars for my visitors. Children stuff will be updated day-by-day.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
My site is not fully developed hence it is not suitable for any competition.

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
My site and site map not yet submitted to search engines. I will do this after more pages are filled/added

How have you promoted this site in the past?
My site is very new.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
By backlinking to similar sites and making it SEO

No comments: