Monday, May 08, 2006

Washington Nationals Fans

Your name?
Bill Cook

What is your site called?
Nats Chat

How old is the site?
The site is about 2 days old but already we have ahandful of active members and the site appears to be growing steadily.

What is the one unique feature of this site?
It is the one site thatprovides everything a Washington Nationals fan would want in a site.

Do you make money from this site?
I hope to make some money fromadvertisers but mainly it is a labor of love.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
At this point it isadvertisers, namely - adsense. Eventually I hope to have a merchandisesection of the site and perhaps have my own advertisers instead of usingadsense.

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
I don't think it is worth anything right now. Maybe a couple hundreddollars for the design and work that has gone into it.

What are your plans with this site?
I hope to make it the #1 site forWashington Nationals fans.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
There aren't manycompetitiors, which is why I built the site. There aren't many sites thatprovide this type of website to the Washington Nationals fans. So, I madeNats Chat to fill the his need.

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
If yes, for whatsearch terms? I expect to rank well in the SERPS in time. Since the siteis so new we haven't had a chance to get any good rankings. But give ussome time and Nats Chat will be at the top of Google.

How have you promoted this site in the past?
At this point I amworking on SEO to promote it. However, I will be contacting baseballbloggers to see if I can get them to mention the site on their blogs. Also, I will be going to Nationals games and handing out flyers and such

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
I am hoping thatword of mouth will do the trick. However, to get that ball rolling, I planto distribute flyers at games, have contests on the site, and anythingelse I can come up with.

No comments: