Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Make Money Today

Your name?
Matthew Keith

What is your site called?
Make Money Today, with No Money and No List

How old is the site?
About 2 months

What is the one unique feature of this site?
It shows how regular people, without an established name, tons of money or a list of leads and subscribers, can make money starting their very first day, with a product ranked number one in customer satisfaction by J D Power and Associates and an affiliate program recommended by the online business bureau.

Do you make money from this site?
Yes.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
Checks from the above mentioned affiliate program.

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
This site is not for sale... it actually explains how to make a replica for no cost.

What are your plans with this site?
The affiliate program that the site is based on pays me for the efforts of those I bring into the program, so my plans are to show others how to duplicate my success, showing them exactly how I'm making money with it so that we can all make some great money promoting it. My main goal is to beat the current affiliate program record for most money earned in a month.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
Honestly, I don't know of any other than the websites listed above me in the search engines for my keywords.

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
Quite a few different ones, but the best by far is number 3 in MSN Search for "make money today".

How have you promoted this site in the past?
I started off with a wonderful SEO strategy, then I moved on to writing small articles with my link in the resource box and submitted them to article directories, along with using a signature file with my link in all of the forums I frequent.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
I plan on continuing use of articles and forum sig files, but I'm currently working on joint ventures, and plan to make this a big part of my future marketing strategy.

No comments: