Monday, May 15, 2006

Humor site with funny rants, images, and other miscellaneous content.

Your name?
Kaabi

What is your site called?
w4t3r

How old is the site?
About a month

What is the one unique feature of this site?
The NonHomonyms section, very unique.

Do you make money from this site?
Yes, from AdSense.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
AdSense

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
I doubt I would sell the site, because I've always wanted to run one, but I would sell it for $300 maybe. I know that's high, if someone offered I might sell for lower, but that's just how I imagine it.

What are your plans with this site?
Keep expanding it with new rants, images, nonhomonyms, articles, stories, other stuff.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
I don't consider having competitors, except I guess other sites like mine.

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
I rank in altavista, but I don't in Google, yet, but I have submitted by site to Google as well as made a sitemap.

How have you promoted this site in the past?
I use signature advertising, as well as advertise it in a game I play, which works surprisingly well.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
Signature advertising and the other way I mentioned.

No comments: