Tuesday, May 09, 2006

About raising money for my tuition

Your name?
Desriann Champagnie

What is your site called?
Corporate Sponsorship towards my tuition

How old is the site?
2 months

What is the one unique feature of this site?
It is my hope to earn money for university by promoting donors website on my blog.

Do you make money from this site?
not yet

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
I dont intend to sell.I would sell for my tuition money, which is about 28k.

What are your plans with this site?
I plan to market it to get more traffic and build some sort of a directory on it for weblinks. If it is succesful I can offer scholarships to other needy students.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
I dont think I have any since million dollar homepage has reached it mark.

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
not yet

How have you promoted this site in the past?
no

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
Blog traffic exchanges, submitting to directories,blogging regularly, sending out press releases and article distribution.

No comments: