Thursday, April 27, 2006

On-line resume

Your name?
Tammy Powley

What is your site called?
Tammy Powley (this is easy!)

How old is the site?
A few years old – though I’ve reworked it a few times.

What is the one unique feature of this site?
It’s a doorway to my other web writing.

Do you make money from this site?
I have ads to help with the costs, but for the most part, no real direct income in earned from it right now – maybe someday.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
See my answer above.

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
Probably nothing

What are your plans with this site?
I would like at one point to sell products I make related to jewelry making though this site.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
Right now, probably no one.

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
According to pagerank.net, I’m 4/10.

How have you promoted this site in the past?
Yes, but mainly through just linking to my other sites and through my email signatures.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
Same thing for now until I start having products available. Then I might consider advertising in related industry magazines.

No comments: