Monday, April 24, 2006

Movies, Music, Indian Tv Shows, Sports and Games

Your name?
ANKUR KAPADIA

What is your site called?
Desi-FOrumz (D-F)

How old is the site?
5 months

What is the one unique feature of this site?
we Update Site Shows Everyday

Do you make money from this site?
yes but not too much it's just my hobby

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
Yahoo

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for? >> well i m not planing to sell it, but 3 month ago one guy offer me $ 5000 for this site.

What are your plans with this site?
I want to make this site for everyone, so all NRI can get all the Indian Shows and Movies

What sites are your biggest competitors?
India-Forums, MuftOnlinE.com

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
not I don't but if you put Desi-Forumz then it come

How have you promoted this site in the past?
I never did.. We work hard and it became popular

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
I would like to list it in SEO.

No comments: