Friday, April 21, 2006

Gossips on games

Your name?
Sander

What is your site called?
NintendoGossip

How old is the site?
One day old!

What is the one unique feature of this site?
It's only about gossips

Do you make money from this site?
Now actually not, I would love to earn some money on it though.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
Die hard gamers, 14-??

What are your plans with this site?
I want to make it bigger but I plan on posting alone, no help needed!

What sites are your biggest competitors?
GoNintendo.com I guess and all the other fellow-bloggers in my links

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
It's been in google since yesterday

How have you promoted this site in the past?
Yes with link exchanges

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
Link exchanges with other bloggers.

No comments: