Monday, April 24, 2006

Free Sample Resumes

Your name?
Karamveer Singh

What is your site called?
Free sample resume site

How old is the site?
2 years

What is the one unique feature of this site?
Site provides hundreds of free sample resumes for more than 30 different job profiles.

Do you make money from this site?
Yes.

What is the main revenue stream for this site?
Adsense

If you were to sell this site, how much do you think it would sell for?
I don't think I will sell it, but I think if I have to, then I will sell it for $12,000

What are your plans with this site?
Keep adding more and more job profile categories and new articles on how to write some good resumes.

What sites are your biggest competitors?
monster.com and jobbankusa.com

Do you rank well in search engines for this site? If yes, for what search terms?
Yes, The main keyword is "sample resume" and site ranks on first page on most of search engines.

How have you promoted this site in the past?
I have done directory submissions and asking people to link to our site if they find it usefull.

Going forward how do you intend to promote this site?
Same way.

No comments: